Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Dorin Manoli <Do...@dataireland.ie> on 2006/10/25 10:26:44 UTC

Active connection

Hi ALL! I'm wondering if is there any way to see if a connection is
active or not (didn't found in docs), because I got exceptions when I
loose DB connection and have to reconnect.

Need a nice way to do that, not catching exceptions.

RE: Active connection

Posted by Dorin Manoli <Do...@dataireland.ie>.
I found a way. To use LocalSession.State

Re: Active connection

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.