Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/31 18:31:06 UTC

Which ejb_3.0 spec?

  Geronimo uses version 1.0 for geronimo-ejb_3.0_spec where as openejb
uses 1.0-M1. Which version should geronimo be using? Should we make
sure that the other version in not brought in by openejb?

Thanks
Anita

Never Miss an Email

Re: Which ejb_3.0 spec?

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Jan 31, 2007, at 9:31 AM, anita kulshreshtha wrote:

>   Geronimo uses version 1.0 for geronimo-ejb_3.0_spec where as openejb
> uses 1.0-M1. Which version should geronimo be using? Should we make
> sure that the other version in not brought in by openejb?

I thought we did, just updated it.

-David

Re: Which ejb_3.0 spec?

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
   Geronimo does use 1.0. David B. has changed openejb to use 1.0 also
(no new SNAPSHOTs yet). I found that the examples in openejb were using
yet another version of ejb specs. I have attached a patch to
   The other versions do not get in the assembled server even now, but
are suspected of causing build headache.

Thanks
Anita

Re: Which ejb_3.0 spec?

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.