Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by David Blondeau <bl...@intalio.com> on 2001/02/03 07:02:15 UTC

Bug in DocumentImpl -> 1 line patch?

Hi,

I think line 874 of DocumentImpl should be : newattr.setValue((String)
attr.getValue());
and not newattr.setValue((String) attr.value);

The problem we got was that we are importing a DocumentFragment in a new
Document, but the synchronization of the DocumentFragment is not done at the
attribute values level so that all the attribute values of the new Document
are null. attr.getValue performs the synchronization so that the value of
the attributes are resolved while attr.value is always null.

Could someone make the change in the CVS?

thank you,
David