Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by PseudoRoger <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/28 15:14:12 UTC

createTemporaryQueue broken in 5.0 / 5.1?

I have 5.0.0 and snapshot: apache-activemq-5.1-20080227.125551-32.tar.gz.
Out of the box, start it on a local mac or linux,
cd example
ant requester

hands on the temporary destinations consumer.receive()

in another program, i do the same thing requester does, create a producer,
create a tmpqueue, then later in a single thread send using the producer
then invoke receive() on the tmpqueue.

I notice that in the admin console, the tmpqueue does NOT show up when i
invoke createTemporaryQueue() in my setup... but it DOES show up when the
recipient of this message gets it, generates a response and sends that to
the replyto, which is the destination of the tmp queue, at that point the
admin console shows the queue with 0 consumers and 1 message pending.

Re: createTemporaryQueue broken in 5.0 / 5.1?

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Mind submitting a junit test case showing the failure?  Thx. Hiram

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 10:14 AM, PseudoRoger <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I have 5.0.0 and snapshot: apache-activemq-5.1-20080227.125551-32.tar.gz.
>  Out of the box, start it on a local mac or linux,
>  cd example
>  ant requester
>
>  hands on the temporary destinations consumer.receive()
>
>  in another program, i do the same thing requester does, create a producer,
>  create a tmpqueue, then later in a single thread send using the producer
>  then invoke receive() on the tmpqueue.
>
>  I notice that in the admin console, the tmpqueue does NOT show up when i
>  invoke createTemporaryQueue() in my setup... but it DOES show up when the
>  recipient of this message gets it, generates a response and sends that to
>  the replyto, which is the destination of the tmp queue, at that point the
>  admin console shows the queue with 0 consumers and 1 message pending.
>

>  --

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA