Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by npopov <np...@tdecu.org> on 2020/02/19 21:31:26 UTC

Issue with signed SSL CERT.

Hi all.
Having issue with installing SSL certificate with Jetty configuration:

cache.xml snippet:

jetty-ssl.xml snipppet:

Apparently the certificate loads correctly, but the browser complains about
"your connection is not private" and NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID.

The certificate is issued to *host-name-IGN02* and it has the same name as
CN value.
Certification path have all the certs to the Root CA.

Any help or hint is appreciated.

Regards,
-Nick

Re: Issue with signed SSL CERT.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Can you please show me how it looks from your web browser? Please note that
you will need a proper HTTPS certificate for correct domain for this to
work.

Ilya Kasnacheev