Posted to commits@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/03/10 04:36:59 UTC

[Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "JcrMeetupMarch2009" by DeliaFrees

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jackrabbit Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by DeliaFrees:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JcrMeetupMarch2009

  = JCR community gathering in Amsterdam in March 2009 =

- As a sidetrack of ApacheCon Europe 2009, we are planning to organizing a community gathering for everyone interested in the JCR standard and related projects. The gathering will be free for everyone and will take at the !ApacheCon venue in Amsterdam. All JCR users and developers are welcome to participate.
+ As a sidetrack of Apache Con Europe 2009 http://www.eu.apachecon.com, we are planning to organizing a community gathering for everyone interested in the JCR standard and related projects. The gathering will be free for everyone and will take at the !ApacheCon venue in Amsterdam. All JCR users and developers are welcome to participate.

  Feel free to update this page. If you're new here, see HelpForBeginners for how to get started.