Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by liugang8440265 <li...@huawei.com> on 2009/09/14 03:07:24 UTC

about replication

hi,I hava a problem about solr-replication.

 Every time I use the replication api to replicate index ,  A TCP connection
with CLOSE_WAIT status always appears. At last ,there will be many CLOSE_WAIT connections.

I used the one time replication api like this:

http://localhost:8983/solr/core2/replication?command=fetchindex&masterUrl=http://localhost:8983/solr/core1/replication

this is my conf about replication:

<requestHandler name="/replication" class="solr.ReplicationHandler" >
    <lst name="master">
        <str name="replicateAfter">commit</str>
    </lst>
</requestHandler>

and both cores use the same config file.

Waiting for your reply.
Jack Liu.

2009-09-14

liugang8440265

Re: about replication

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com>.
replication uses httpclient for connection. It is likely that you
notice some CLOSE_WAIT . But , how many do you see?