Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/19 10:07:17 UTC

raised ticket with INFRA to get our snapshots deployed via nexus.

Following the procedures in [1], I've raised a ticket [2].

I did find the earlier process [3] that suggested that we needed to do a
vote for this.  However, (a) I'm guessing that this is superceded and no
longer needed, and (b) it's not as if we have snapshots already going,
so there's no impact to anyone so far as I can see.

Still, if I'm wrong, call me out, and we'll do a formal vote.

Thx
Dan

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html

[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3372.