Posted to commits@thrift.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/06/24 00:06:19 UTC

[Thrift Wiki] Update of "PythonIndent" by MarkSlee

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Thrift Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by MarkSlee:
http://wiki.apache.org/thrift/PythonIndent

   1. dreiss
   1. MichaelGreene - PEP 8 is pretty flexible on even numbers of spaces.  Even Guido uses 2 when he needs to conform to Google's style guide.
   1. BillFumerola - PEP 8 even says that 'consistency within a project is more important'. unless the php code must conform to the PECL specification, the C/C++ code to K&R style, etc.. in my opinion, project consistency is more desirable. if Apache has its own style specifications, that's another story and another vote.
+  1. MarkSlee - Ditto.

  == I think we should use four spaces ==