Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Javier Gonzalez <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/12 23:52:08 UTC

adding elements to soap message?

Hi!

I receive soap messages via a document axis webservice, and I'm trying
to add an optional node to the soap message before relaying it to some
other place for further processing.

I'm trying this:

SOAPElement attachid =
ParentNodeOfOptional.addChildElement("NameOfOptionalNode");
attachid.addTextNode("ValueOfOptionalNode");

But when I print ParentNodeOfOptional.toString() the optional node
isn't added. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

--
Javier Gonzalez Nicolini

Re: adding elements to soap message?

Posted by Javier Gonzalez <ja...@gmail.com>.
I think I might need to add the element at a specific place in the
soap xml. However, I can't find a method to insert a child element of
a soapelement in a specific location in the javadocs. Any help please?

--
Javier Gonzalez Nicolini