Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gordon Gekko <di...@tiscalinet.it> on 2005/08/29 19:10:50 UTC

[axis2] wsdl2java multiple web services

Hi!

I'm using axis2.  My application furnishes some web services and
consumes some external web services.

I've written a wsdl file that describes my interface and used wsdl2java
to generate the code along with the schema classes.  Some method of my
web service need to execute some external web services.  So I have used
again wsdl2java to generate the classes to interact with this web
service.  The problem is that the schema directory is overwritten by
wsdl2java in the second execution so the interaction with the external
web service works but my web service interface doesn't work anymore.
I've tested the two web services independently and they work.  The
problem is that the schema directory is overwritten each time that I
executes the wsdl2java.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Diego