Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Aloysius Chong <al...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/29 12:10:58 UTC

package "apache.commons.configuration.Configuration"

Hi

  I'm wondering if anyone might be able to help locate
the source for package
"apache.commons.configuration.Configuration". I don't
seem to be able to locate it anywhere in Apache
website.

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Aloysius

RE: package "apache.commons.configuration.Configuration"

Posted by Age Mooy <am...@home.nl>.
There is an org.apache.commons.configuration.Configuration in the
configuration module of the commons sandbox. Checkout
jakarta-common-sandbox/configuration from CVS

Age