Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/07 05:37:57 UTC

[VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.2.10 (second try)

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 2.2.10 release of Apache
MyFaces core out.

Compared with the artifacts of the previous vote, these artifacts include 1
bug:

MYFACES-4041 EL evaluation fails when state is saved because FaceletState
object is not present

and 1 improvement:

MYFACES-4042 Improve startup time by skipping classpath jar scan for
*.faces-config.xml

The artifacts passed the TCK test of Feb 2013 (jsftck-2.2_26-Feb-2013.zip).
(keep in mind one test conflicts with solution applied for MYFACES-3926,
but the solution is considered valid and the test invalid)

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.shared" v4.2.8  [1]
 2. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.core" v2.2.10  [1]

The artifacts were deployed on nexus repo [1] and to my private
Apache account [3] for binary and source packages.

The release notes could be found at [4].

Also the clirr test does not show binary incompatibilities with myfaces-api.

Please take a look at the "2.2.10" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
 and why..............

Leonardo Uribe

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1065/org/apache/myfaces/
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes
[3]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1065/org/apache/myfaces/core/myfaces-core-assembly/
[4]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10600&version=12334206

Re: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.2.10 (second try)

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Hazem Saleh

My Bio: http://www.amazon.com/Hazem-Saleh/e/B002M052KY
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hazems

Re: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.2.10 (second try)

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Bill Lucy <wt...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks for pulling in the new issues, Leo!

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Am 09.04.16 um 10:30 schrieb Udo Schnurpfeil:
> +1
>
> Am 08.04.16 um 09:00 schrieb Dennis Kieselhorst:
>> +1
>>

>> --

+1

Werner

Re: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.2.10 (second try)

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
+1

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <ma...@dekies.de>.
+1