Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/01 00:16:11 UTC

Re: unit test help

This one has fallen by the way-side. Stack, are you still seeing this
behavior? Maybe Jeffrey's Jenkins history utility can get you the
information you need?

Re: unit test help

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Thanks for asking.  I made progress (see my unit test thread) but had
forgotten Jeffrey's tool.  I started up that thread again.
Thanks,
St.Ack