Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nguyen Anh Tu <tu...@apache.org> on 2014/04/08 21:41:05 UTC

[Proposal] Integrating Apache Stratos with Apache CloudStack.

Dear guys,

It's not really a full proposal right now, I just wanna bump a thread to
discuss about working on integrating Stratos to CloudStack. Chris Snow and
I are working on the design process. Keep update soon!

Chris, could you keep update on this thread?

Thanks,
--Tuna

Re: [Proposal] Integrating Apache Stratos with Apache CloudStack.

Posted by Laszlo Hornyak <la...@gmail.com>.
This would be a nice combination, I believe I would find it quite useful.

--

EOF

RE: [Proposal] Integrating Apache Stratos with Apache CloudStack.

Posted by Alex Hitchins <al...@alexhitchins.com>.
This looks very interesting, I shall have to look into the project.

+1

Alex Hitchins | 07788 423 969 | 01892 523 587

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 9:41 PM, Nguyen Anh Tu <tu...@apache.org> wrote:

> Dear guys,
>
> It's not really a full proposal right now, I just wanna bump a thread to
> discuss about working on integrating Stratos to CloudStack. Chris Snow and
> I are working on the design process. Keep update soon!
>
> Chris, could you keep update on this thread?

Would be great to see! +1

--
Erik Weber

Re: [Proposal] Integrating Apache Stratos with Apache CloudStack.

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 8, 2014, at 3:56 PM, chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Tuna,
>
> In terms of design for cloudstack integration, Nirmal has provided
> some useful information here [1].  However, my integration efforts
> have stalled a little while I am trying to resolve an issue creating a
> Ubuntu instance in a Xen host inside virtualbox.
>
> Jason Daly has also been working on the Cloudstack integration using
> his company's Cloudstack infrastructure.  My expectation is that Jason
> will get integration finished before I manage to, in which case I will
> be continue my focus on providing Stratos+Cloudstack vagrant
> environments.
>
> The first goal for me is for a user to be able to try Cloudstack and
> Stratos using Vagrant with minimal manual setup.  The second goal is
> for a developer to use vagrant to setup a Stratos development
> environment - again with minimal effort.

Big +1 on this

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <tu...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 11:15 PM, Alex Hitchins <al...@alexhitchins.com>
wrote:

> Are any of your designs available to read? I'm interested in Stratos and
> how
> it could be integrated with CloudStack. I'd be interested to see what you
> are working to achieve.

Alex,

Unfortunately I'm not follow it anymore. Jason (from Citrix) is working on.
He's also a committer if I remember exactly...

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69

Re: [Proposal] Integrating Apache Stratos with Apache CloudStack.

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <tu...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 3:28 AM, chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you guys at the ApacheCon? Would love to meet up and talk about this,
> and help in any way I can.
> Was looking it up earlier today.

Amogh,

Can you go into Apache Stratos hackathon room right now? Nirmal and I are
sitting there.

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tuna,

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69