Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Kołoszko Paweł <pa...@atena.pl> on 2005/11/16 11:03:19 UTC

I need myfaces 1.1.0 nightly build

I just switched from myfaces 1.0.9 to 1.1.1 and unfortunately I can not work with it because of bug MYFACES-736. I switched to 1.1.0 (official version), where this problem do not exist, but there are problems with jsCookMenu in 1.1.0. In this situation I would like to check a 1.1.0 nightly build as late as possible. Can anyone help me?

Pawel Koloszko

Re: I need myfaces 1.1.0 nightly build

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pawel,

736 obviously is no bug - it is the behaviour prescribed by the TCK.

So you'll probably need to change your backing beans to accustomate for this.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at