Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com> on 2003/11/06 03:08:52 UTC

Spindle 3.0.17 available

Cool new feature, try content assist in the attribute value of any tapestry
tag (xml) that has a 'class' attribute..

like
<page-specification class=" do ctrl-shift here" ...

works only if the attribute is properly terminated thought, so while

<service name="something" class=""/>
or
<service name="something" class=""

would work,

<application name="boo" engine-class="
or
<application name="boo" engine-class="    > would show no assist.

One added note, the class lookup cannot be restricted to Tapestry specific
types due to a known
Eclipse bug. The Eclipse team is working on it but I don't know if the fix
will make Eclipse 3.0 final.

> Eclipse update url: http://data.intelligentworks.com
> MoreInfo here: http://tapestry.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/SpindleAlpha

Geoff

Re: [Spindle 3] html feature?

Posted by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com>.
  :-D  Absolutely noooo worries at all!
It was just an idea that popped to mind.

I'll stick it in as a feature request (and subsequently forget about it,
de-cltuttering the old brain ;-) )

The pace at which y'r running is amazing as it is anyway!

Cheers,
Fermin DCG

Re: [Spindle 3] html feature?

Posted by Da Costa Gomez <dc...@fixed.com>.