Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pushkar Raste <pu...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/21 21:40:50 UTC

Is it possible to direct queries to replicas in SolrCloud

Hi,
In master/slave we can send queries to slaves only, now that we have tlog
and pull replicas can we send queries to those replicas to achieve similar
scaling like master/slave for large search volumes?

--
— Pushkar Raste

Re: Is it possible to direct queries to replicas in SolrCloud

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_7/distributed-requests.html