Posted to users@maven.apache.org by gdrouet <gu...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/17 14:44:45 UTC

Custom plugin: how to process filtered resources

Hi,

I wrote a custom plugin that processes some resources inside my project.
Some of them are filtered before my plugin get executed. However, I don't
know how my plugin can process the filtered resource. Currently, it could
only read the raw resource.

I would like to know how my custom plugin can get the filtered version of
any resource.

Can you help me ?

Thanks !

Re: Custom plugin: how to process filtered resources

Posted by gdrouet <gu...@gmail.com>.
Ok. I wanted to know if it's possible to handle them before they get written
to the target directory.

Seems to not be the case so I'll chose the naive approach.

Thanks for the reply!

Re: Custom plugin: how to process filtered resources

Posted by Jeff MAURY <je...@jeffmaury.com>.
You need to read them from the target folder.

Jeff

On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 2:44 PM, gdrouet <gu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wrote a custom plugin that processes some resources inside my project.
> Some of them are filtered before my plugin get executed. However, I don't
> know how my plugin can process the filtered resource. Currently, it could
> only read the raw resource.
>
> I would like to know how my custom plugin can get the filtered version of
> any resource.
>
> Can you help me ?
>
> Thanks !

Jeff MAURY