Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Ross, Ed" <Ed...@crowncastle.com> on 2009/01/14 15:59:46 UTC

continuum 1.2.3 Url links not working

I've just installed version 1.2.3.  When trying to get to many of the links on the left pane nothing happens.  The logs seem to indicate it can not find the target url so just reassigns the base url.

Logs:

targetUrl is empty, assign it to baseUrl: http://ccicusbuild1:8085/continuum
2009-01-14 09:51:57,581 [btpool0-0] INFO  action#configuration  - baseUrl='http://ccicusbuild1:8085/continuum'
2009-01-14 09:52:01,547 [btpool0-0] INFO  action#configuration  - baseUrl='http://ccicusbuild1:8085/continuum'
2009-01-14 09:52:03,710 [btpool0-1] INFO  action#configuration  - baseUrl='http://ccicusbuild1:8085/continuum'

ER

This email may contain confidential or privileged material.  Use or disclosure of it by anyone other than the recipient is unauthorized.  If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this email.

Re: continuum 1.2.3 Url links not working

Posted by Brent Atkinson <ba...@usm.maine.edu>.
It might help to mention what version you were upgrading from. I vaguely remember having a similar issue when I upgraded from 1.1.x. I believe it had something to do with a change in the way the continuum.xml file was used.
Brent

--------------
Brent Atkinson, Database Application Developer
Database and Application Support
University of Southern Maine
P.O. Box 9300 / 96 Falmouth St.
Portland, Maine 04103
<ba...@usm.maine.edu>

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 7:59 AM, Ross, Ed <Ed...@crowncastle.com> wrote:

> I've just installed version 1.2.3.

Which distribution? On what OS?

> When trying to get to many of the links on the left pane nothing happens.  The logs seem to indicate it
> can not find the target url so just reassigns the base url.

What browser?  It's working fine for me on OS X with Firefox 3.0.5.
(There's a Selenium IDE test that hits all the menu items, and it
passed.)

--
Wendy

RE: continuum 1.2.3 Url links not working

Posted by Brent Atkinson <ba...@usm.maine.edu>.
I'm glad you got it working. Thank you for the sharing the final status.
Brent

>>> "Ross, Ed" <Ed...@crowncastle.com> 1/14/2009 2:41 PM >>>
Did an uninstall - delete the directory and reinstall.  Problem is gone.  Have this terrible feeling the problem is with the user :-(

RE: continuum 1.2.3 Url links not working

Posted by "Ross, Ed" <Ed...@crowncastle.com>.
Did an uninstall - delete the directory and reinstall.  Problem is gone.  Have this terrible feeling the problem is with the user :-(

This is a brand new installation on Windows xp server.  Tried on Firefox 3.05 & IE 7

This was not a upgrade - new install.

The error

Posted by "Ross, Ed" <Ed...@crowncastle.com>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.