Posted to user@struts.apache.org by DHarty <ha...@db.erau.edu> on 2001/07/02 18:01:33 UTC

Multiple Struts-config files

My struts-config file is beginning to get a bit unwieldy.

Is it possible to call multiple *-config files from web.xml?

ex:
      <init-param>
        <param-name>config</param-name>
        <param-value>/WEB-INF/meaningfulName1-config.xml</param-value>
      </init-param>
      <init-param>
        <param-name>config</param-name>
        <param-value>/WEB-INF/meaningfulName2-config.xml</param-value>
      </init-param>

or will "config" be overwritten each time?

RE: Multiple Struts-config files

Posted by DHarty <ha...@db.erau.edu>.
Thanks

People are working on that, but it hasn't made it into a build let.

For more see,

<
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg10052.html

-- Tel 716 737-3463.