Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Ajay Bhat <a....@gmail.com> on 2014/10/18 06:04:18 UTC

Help with starting contributing to Flink

Hi,

I chanced upon this project and I like the idea of it very much. I'd like
to contribute Java 7/8 code to the codebase. Could someone pls help me out
with pointing out ways I could contribute to it and/or act as a mentor?
I've already built from source.

Ajay Bhat
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ajayabhat

Re: Help with starting contributing to Flink

Posted by Gyula Fora <gy...@apache.org>.
Hey,
Yes, just decide what you would like to work on, and if that happens to be the Streaming API, we will be glad to assist you with your effort in any way. There is always something to do from the pretty simple to the very challenging ones so we can definitely come up with something that you will find suitable.

So just let us know, and we will create some JIRA-s from the todo-s.

Regards,
Gyula

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ajay Bhat <a....@gmail.com>.