Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by Lucifer Tyrant <ty...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/16 16:48:06 UTC

[DISCUSS] Design of Dirty Data Collection

Hi all,

As of today, SeaTunnel has been iterated to version 2.3.1, but some
core functions are still missing. In this email, I would like to
discuss the design of the unfinished core function - "Dirty Data
Collection".

As we all know, dirty data collection plays a very important role in
data integration frameworks. It can help users quickly discover data
quality issues.

The details of this feature design you guys can refer to [1].

If anyone has some good advice, please let me know and reply to this email.

Let's make Apache SeaTunnel better!

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-seatunnel/issues/4587

Best wishes!
Chao Tian

Re: [DISCUSS] Design of Dirty Data Collection

Posted by Jia Fan <fa...@qq.com.INVALID>.
Great, dirty data collection are very useful feature. Thanks for your work.

Jia Fan

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org>.
That’s great

Lucifer Tyrant <ty...@gmail.com> 于2023年4月17日周一 01:15写道: