Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com> on 2013/06/26 16:53:21 UTC

[RELEASE] Apache Cassandra 1.2.6 released

The Cassandra team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Cassandra
version 1.2.6.

Cassandra is a highly scalable second-generation distributed database,
bringing together Dynamo's fully distributed design and Bigtable's
ColumnFamily-based data model. You can read more here:

 http://cassandra.apache.org/

Downloads of source and binary distributions are listed in our download
section:

 http://cassandra.apache.org/download/

This version is a maintenance/bug fix release[1] on the 1.2 series. As
always,
please pay attention to the release notes[2] and Let us know[3] if you were
encounter any problem.

Enjoy!

[1]: http://goo.gl/hXbMA (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/vlteJ (NEWS.txt)
[3]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA

Re: [RELEASE] Apache Cassandra 1.2.6 released

Posted by Robert Coli <rc...@eventbrite.com>.
On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 9:26 AM, Tony Anecito <ad...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I get http status 404 when I try to download.
>
> Where can I find the release notes for this version?
> ________________________________
> From: Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com>
> please pay attention to the release notes[2] and Let us know[3] if you were
>
> [1]: http://goo.gl/hXbMA (CHANGES.txt)
> [2]: http://goo.gl/vlteJ (NEWS.txt)

Changelog and release notes were footnoted in the mail you are replying to. :D

=Rob

Re: [RELEASE] Apache Cassandra 1.2.6 released

Posted by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com>.
You may have to wait a bit for some of the apache mirrors to catch up. But
if you try a few of the mirrors, some of them are up to date (I just
checked).

As for the release notes, there is links to them in the email you just
responded to.

--
Sylvain

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 6:26 PM, Tony Anecito <ad...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I get http status 404 when I try to download.
>
> Where can I find the release notes for this version?
>
> Thanks,
> -Tony

please pay attention to the release notes[2] and Let us know[3] if you were to