Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com> on 2004/06/18 19:21:26 UTC

Apache SOAP (ws-soap)

Apache SOAP started getting nagged by gump on 6/17/04.  Prior to that, we had not been nagged for probably over a year.  There were no changes checked into CVS on or near 6/17/04 to break anything.

The build errors are "cannot resolve symbol" for classes from JAF and JavaMail.

I do not know of anything I can do as a committer on Apache SOAP to change gump's behavior.  Can someone involved with gump look into this?

Thanks.

Scott Nichol

Re: Apache SOAP (ws-soap)

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.
I think this was a stray error from a test (broken) Gump, sorry. Please
ignore, unless it continues.

regards

Adam