Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ninad Raut <hb...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/07 09:17:01 UTC

Documentation for Master-Slave Replication missing for Solr1.3. No mirror site for Solr 1.4 distribution.

Hi,
I want to know how to setup  master-slave configuration for Solr  1.3 . I
can't get documentation on the net. I found one for 1.4 but not for 1.3 .
ReplicationHandler is not present in 1.3.
Also, I would like to know from will I get the Solr 14. distribution. The
Solr Site lists mirrors only for 1.3 dist.
Regards,
Ninad.

Re: Documentation for Master-Slave Replication missing for Solr1.3. No mirror site for Solr 1.4 distribution.

Posted by Ninad Raut <hb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Noble,
can these builds be used in production environment? Are they stable? we are
not going live now, but in a few months we will. as such when will 1.4 be
officially released?

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com>.

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Ninad Raut <hb...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to know how to setup  master-slave configuration for Solr  1.3 . I
> can't get documentation on the net. I found one for 1.4 but not for 1.3 .
> ReplicationHandler is not present in 1.3.
> Also, I would like to know from will I get the Solr 14. distribution. The
> Solr Site lists mirrors only for 1.3 dist.
> Regards,

Most documentation on the 1.3 script based replication is on the wiki at:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CollectionDistribution
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCollectionDistributionScripts
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCollectionDistributionStatusStats
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCollectionDistributionOperationsOutline