Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Andrew Kennedy <an...@cloudsoftcorp.com> on 2014/05/28 22:53:55 UTC

Fwd: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jun 2014 ([ppmc])

OK, so it looks like our deadline for the board report is 04 June; that is,
two weeks before the 18th. Chip, do you have any guidance or suggestions
here? I think our first report ought to be fairly simple and
straightforward, since we have only been a member for a very short time.

Cheers,
Andrew.
--
-- andrew kennedy ? engineer : http://cloudsoftcorp.com/developers/ ;

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Andrew Kennedy
<an...@cloudsoftcorp.com> wrote:
> OK, so it looks like our deadline for the board report is 04 June; that is,
> two weeks before the 18th. Chip, do you have any guidance or suggestions
> here? I think our first report ought to be fairly simple and
> straightforward, since we have only been a member for a very short time.

You're just getting started - so things are relatively easy.
I'd take a look at the past reports - you'll get a good sense of what
folks report. Specifically look for reports where mentors actually
signed off on the report.
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2014  <-- Aprils board report.

--David