Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Colin Ma <co...@medimpact.com> on 2003/06/07 00:24:17 UTC

How to handle deserializer for anyType

Hi all,

I am using WSDL2Java to generate code from a WSDL from Salesforce.com.  In
the WSDL, it uses type xsd:anyType[].  When I ran the test program, I got
the following error "No deserializer for ...anyType".  I ran the TCP Monitor
and noticed that it happened after the client program tried to parse the
response.   Does anyone know how to work around anyType ?   Do I have to
write my own deserializer for it?

C:\axis\test>java salesforce.TestCase
- Exception:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for
{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializerImpl.onStartElement(DeserializerImpl.ja
va:485)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializerImpl.startElement(DeserializerImpl.java
:428)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(Deserializa
tionContextImpl.java:962)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:198)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:
718)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:232)
        at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:346)
        at
salesforce.SalesforceConnectorBindingStub.login(SalesforceConnectorBindingSt
ub.java:247)
        at salesforce.TestCase.myTest(TestCase.java:24)
        at salesforce.TestCase.main(TestCase.java:37)
Exception in thread "main" AxisFault

Thanks.

Colin Qianghua Ma

MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc.