Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2012/02/13 16:43:03 UTC

Welcome Rupert Westenthaler as a new Clerezza committer and PPMC member

Hi all,

In recognition of his successful contributions to Clerezza, its PPMC is
happy to welcome Rupert Westenthaler as a Clerezza committer and PPMCmember.

Please join me in welcoming Rupert.

I'm happy you joined!

Cheers,
Reto

Re: Welcome Rupert Westenthaler as a new Clerezza committer and PPMC member

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Thank you for the trust and the heartily welcome!

To give some background: My interest in Clerezza is rooted in the fact
that Apache Stanbol uses Clerezza as RDF framework. Because of that my
knowledge about Clerezza is currently mainly focussed on the lower
levels of the stack (rdf core, serializer/parsers, jena facade/storage
...).

Looking forward to interesting work with the Clerezza community

best
Rupert Westenthaler

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Welcome onboard Rupert!

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...In recognition of his successful contributions to Clerezza, its PPMC is
> happy to welcome Rupert Westenthaler as a Clerezza committer and PPMCmember.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Rupert...

Welcome Rupert, glad to see you join Clerezza!
-Bertrand