Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Luke Thomas <lu...@hotmail.com> on 2001/03/13 12:24:33 UTC

SOAP/XML Position

Dear All,

I have an excellent Opportunity in the UK for a SOAP/XML Developer. The
company is an expanding Internet/ISP company and needs someone to come on
board ASAP for a permanent position. The role will be varied and involve
interesting projects. The Salary is Negotiable and will be excellent for the
right person. For more information please send  an e-mail to
lukethomas90@hotmail.com and I will get straight back to you.

Regards

Luke.

I also have contract vacancies if you are interested.

Re: SOAP/XML Position

Posted by Amal Sirvisetti <am...@sirvisetti.com>.
Hi Luke,

We have a few SOAP and XML developers based in the US. If you have any
opportunities that can be fulfilled from US, please let me know.

Thanks,
Amal