Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Adrian Sutton <Ad...@Ephox.com> on 2003/10/29 00:45:51 UTC

RE: [httpclient] Handling Yahoo redirect...

Hi Joe,
This question is best asked on the HttpClient-dev list as that's where all
the HttpClient developers hang out.

Fortunately, the answer is pretty simple - you want to take a look at the
documentation on our web page, specifically the "Cross hosts redirect guide"
at http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/redirects.html

Regards,

Adrian Sutton, Software Engineer
Ephox Corporation