Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)" <dk...@att.com> on 2010/11/13 01:27:05 UTC

How to make an out interceptor throw a CHECKED exception?

Is there any way for an out interceptor to throw a CHECKED exception?  I
need the client code to be forced to handle this particular exception.
I can see making it unchecked would work, but I can't do that right now.

RE: How to make an out interceptor throw a CHECKED exception?

Posted by "KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)" <dk...@att.com>.

Never mind, I don't see how this could be possible.  This is just a
prototype, so changing it to an unchecked exception is no big deal.
That's probably a good thing.