Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Karesh Arunakirinathan <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/27 14:21:09 UTC

setting up environment

Hello everyone.

I am entering to support open source projects. As a new comer I hope I will
get good support from community and I will continue to contribute to the
project success.
Just now when i tried to checkout the source code I couldn't do it. its
saying location not found
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/photark/trunk/
project location changed?

Thank you.
Karesh

Re: setting up environment

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 1:18 AM, Karesh Arunakirinathan
<ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hai.
>
> I have checked out the project from the new location
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/photark/server/
> And did the mvn clean and install . Then i copied the .war and deploy it to
> Tomcat and when i run the project only first heading is appearing and
> browser try to load the content. I have attached the tomcat log file with
> this.
> I did it on Windows 7 64 bit and tomcat version 7. I tried it in jetty also.
> Same error happened.
> Please anyone can help me on this.
>
> I am planning to do to the GoSc 2012 and continue to contribute to the
> project .
>
> A.Karesh.

Unfortunately, attachments are filtered from the list. Please create a
JIRA ticket and attach the logs to it.

Thanks

--
Luciano Resende