Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Daniel Wu <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/19 00:17:16 UTC

Page Expired with ModalWindow

Hi,
the application I've been developing have to open modal dialogs in sequence.
I have a dialog A, which is a panel with an AjaxLink, and when this AjaxLink
is pressed, the dialog A should close and dialog B, which content is a
WebPage, should be opened.

In order to close dialog A before opening dialog B, the only way I found to
do that is simulating the click of an AjaxSubmitLink of the page that
contains all these modal dialogs, appending some javascript on the
AjaxRequestTarget, which calls the onClick() of the AjaxSubmitLink. This is
done when I click the AjaxLink of the panel of dialog A.

After that, dialog B is being correctly opened. This dialog B also has an
AjaxLink, which should close dialog B. This AjaxLink just call
ModalWindow.closeCurrent(target); The problem is that when I click this
AjaxLink, I'm getting a PageExpired error.

Am I doing something wrong? Does anyone have any idea of why I'm getting
this PageExpired? Is there an easier way to open modal dialogs in sequence,
opening a new one only the previous one is closed?

Daniel

Re: Page Expired with ModalWindow

Posted by Daniel Wu <da...@gmail.com>.
I'm trying to open a new modal dialog, which is called from the
modalWindow.setWindowClosedCallback() of the first dialog. The first dialog
is being closed but the new one is not being opened. Does anyone know how to
open a second modal dialog when you click a AjaxLink of the first dialog,
which must be closed before the second one is opened?

Posted by Marieke Vandamme <ma...@tvh.be>.
Why would you want to open a new ModalWindow?
Can't you just open your WebPage in the first ModalWindow?