Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Richard Allen <ri...@gtri.gatech.edu> on 2005/11/11 16:40:33 UTC

[m2] How to reference timestamp of build as property

Is there a way to reference a timestamp when the build was executed as a
property for filtering, etc.? I'm trying to transition a multi-module
project from Ant to Maven and with Ant I used the Tstamp task. I gave it
a custom pattern and used Ant's filtering to put that value on a JSP
page. I also used the timestamp in the Manifests for the JARs that were
generated by the build process. How can I accomplish this in Maven?

Thanks,
Richard Allen

Re: [m2] How to reference timestamp of build as property

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
There isn't currently a plugin for this, so it would be necessary to write one.

- Brett