Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com> on 2013/05/20 05:44:51 UTC

Help needed - Maven artifacts.

Hi all:

I released the Maven artifacts through http://repository.apache.org
yesterday, and they are all there.

Out of curiousity, I had a look at Maven Central
(http://search.maven.org).  As it stands now, the "org.apache.river"
artifacts seems to be in there, but the "net.jini" artifacts are not.
It may be that full sync hasn't happened yet, but at this point it's
been 24 hours.  Not to mention I think there's actually
publish/subscribe happening.

Anyway, it's going to be Wednesday or Thursday before I get a chance to
look at it.  Any chance someone else could grab onto the problem and
trace it down?  I'm thinking a JIRA ticket with infra@ will sort it out
pretty quickly, but I'm tied up with other things for a few days.

Cheers,

Greg.

Re: Help needed - Maven artifacts.

Posted by Peter <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Ditto,

Should make publishing artifacts easier from now on.

Cheers,

Peter.

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.
Awesome!  Thanks, Dennis.