Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Franz Amador <fg...@yahoo.com> on 2008/09/17 21:22:51 UTC

T5: Looking for tiled page layout widgets

I'm looking for ways to create tiled, multi-panel page layouts.  An example
is the new Yahoo Mail.  It has several panels, some with scroll bars,
separated by draggable dividers.  Together, they fill the browser window,
growing and shrinking if I resize it.  I poked around the various T5
component libraries and the Scriptaculous site and didn't find anything like
this.  I do note that Yahoo's YUI JavaScript library has a (beta) Layout
Manager component that looks good, but I hear that using YUI in T5 is hard.
I'd appreciate any leads.