Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by paulo caroli <pc...@corp.blah.com> on 2003/11/05 18:55:23 UTC

jmx

Hey all,

Any hints for integrating JMX with JCS?

Thanks,

Paulo

RE: Lateral TCP Auxiliary Cache

Posted by Aaron Smuts <aa...@wisc.edu>.
You just need to local caches running.  If you are running an example in
Tomcat, start another on a different port and configure a region in each
cache.ccf file to use a lateral cache.  Each will need to listen on a
different port. . .

Re: jmx

Posted by Craig Johannsen <cr...@ludicorp.com>.
Well, bring it out of the closet into the light of day and dust it off!  :-)

RE: jmx

Posted by Aaron Smuts <aa...@wisc.edu>.