Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Ronny Shibley <rs...@codefish.com> on 2015/03/22 19:51:06 UTC

Flash Mobile Debug

Hello again,

For some reason FlashBuilder is no longer seeing my Mobile Phone when I
run/debug on device. Its been working perfectly and never had such issue
before.

I am using an IPhone 6 and I updated to IOS v8.2.

Also updated ITunes.

One of my colleagues has the issue as well but he didn't update his IOS
version yet.

Anyone experiencing the same issue ?

Kind Regards,

Ronny Shibley, Eng

Software Architect | Codefish | www.codefish.com

t +961 5 450824 | m +961 70 250650

<https://goo.gl/maps/UcEGK>

Re: Flash Mobile Debug

Posted by Subs <su...@leeburrows.com>.
Which version of AIR are you using?

I had problems with AIR/itunes combinations...

For AIR16 (or maybe 17?) i have to use itunes 12.1; for 15 (or maybe
16?) and below i used 12.0

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter