Posted to distributedlog-dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/14 06:16:05 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] DistributedLog Release 0.5.0, release candidate #2

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 6 approving votes, 3 of which are binding:

* *Sijie Guo*

* *Dave Rusek*

* *Leigh Stewart*

* *Khurrum Nasim*

* *Xi Liu*

* *Gerrit Sundaram*

There are no disapproving votes.

Thanks everyone for checking, testing and voting on the release!

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 2:14 AM, Leigh Stewart <lstewart@twitter.com.invalid