Posted to kerby@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de> on 2015/07/01 22:38:02 UTC

Jenkins job for Kerby

Hi,

there is now a working Jenkins job for Kerby [1]

Until there is a JDK with unilimited security available on Jenkins [2]
some tests are ignored, I added JUnit's assumptions to the relevant test
cases.

Notications about failed build currently go to
notifications@directory.apache.org, if wished we can also send them to
this list.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Directory/job/dir-kerby/
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDS-86

Re: Jenkins job for Kerby

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi Stefan,

There is actually a JDK with unlimited security available - I got INFRA to
add one for other Apache projects.

"I've put a jdk7 unlimited security on hemera (label ubuntu3) only."

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

RE: Jenkins job for Kerby

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
Thank you!

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

RE: Jenkins job for Kerby

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.

Kai

RE: Jenkins job for Kerby

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
Yes we should address the current depts first. When possible, add the checks you listed one by one. Thanks!

Regards,
Kai

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
I agree,