Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Jason Mawdsley <ja...@macadamian.com> on 2002/06/19 17:59:28 UTC

Webdav/SSL/Windows Explorer

Hi-

I have been trying to get Slide/Tomcat 4.0.3 to work with Apache over SSL.

Everything works fine through IE, and through the Slide client. But it does
not work when I try to create a network place to map to the server.

The server is running RedHat 7.3 and is internal to the network.

Are there any known issues with WebDAV and Windows Explorer?
If not, any hints on how to diagnosis the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Jason Mawdsley ~ jason@macadamian.com
Software Designer ~ m_ a c a d a m i a n    t e c h n o l o g i e s

"Software experts for the world's leading technology companies."
http://www.macadamian.com

Because software development cycles should not end in tragedy.