Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Gene Heskett <ge...@verizon.net> on 2009/09/01 16:55:42 UTC

Re: gpgkey failures with sa-update [fixed, thanks]

On Wednesday 19 August 2009, Karsten Bräckelmann wrote:

>> dbg: gpg: found signature made by key
>> 8D25B5E91DAF0F715F60B588DC85341F6C6191E3 [25964] dbg: gpg: key id
>> 6C6191E3 is not release trusted
>
>                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>You failed to provide the obligatory --gpgkey 6C6191E3 option.

Sort of old, revisiting this, but it came up again this morning because I had
neglected to add this to my user gene's crontab entry.  Tis now. :(

But, I had installed all the perl stuff that a spamassassin -D --lint run had
complained about, and I just noted in the email sa-update sent me that 3 more
bits of perl were on the missing list, and the final piece I can't find in a
fedora repo:

32760] dbg: diag: module not installed: Net::Ident ('require' failed)

Any idea if this is part of another un-named module or I should install it
with cpan???  Yumex is adamant that there is not such a beast.

Thanks

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

A list is only as strong as its weakest link.
		-- Don Knuth

Re: gpgkey failures with sa-update [fixed, thanks]

Posted by Gene Heskett <ge...@verizon.net>.
On Wednesday 02 September 2009, Mark Martinec wrote:
>Gene,
>
>> But, I had installed all the perl stuff that a spamassassin -D --lint run
>> had complained about, and I just noted in the email sa-update sent me
>> that 3 more bits of perl were on the missing list, and the final piece I
>> can't find in a fedora repo:
>>
>> 32760] dbg: diag: module not installed: Net::Ident ('require' failed)
>>
>> Any idea if this is part of another un-named module or I should install
>> it with cpan???  Yumex is adamant that there is not such a beast.
>
>Don't bother with Net::Ident, it is an optional module.
>Unless you already definitely know that you need it, you don't.
>
>  Mark

Ok, thanks.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

<dracus> Ctrl+Option+Command + P + R
<Knghtbrd> dracus - YE GODS!  That's worse than EMACS!
<LauraDax> hehehehe
<dracus> don't ask what that does :P

Re: gpgkey failures with sa-update [fixed, thanks]

Posted by Mark Martinec <Ma...@ijs.si>.
Gene,