Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2016/07/30 16:36:15 UTC

Announcing Rohan Verma has officially joined Allura

Rohan has been making many contributions this summer as part of the Google
Summer of Code, and now he has been invited to and joined the Allura committers
and PMC group.  Welcome, Rohan! :D

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal

Re: Announcing Rohan Verma has officially joined Allura

Posted by Rohan Verma <he...@rohanverma.net>.
Thanks Dave for introducing me to the other devs and inviting me to join
Allura!

--
Sincerely
Rohan Verma