Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Adam Estrada <ae...@apache.org> on 2015/04/28 14:34:47 UTC

Processor Repo

All,

This may be a bit premature, but has anyone set up a repo of
community-developed processors yet?

Cheers,
Adam

Re: Processor Repo

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mark! I suppose the easiest way to get started on this would be to
have folks submit patches to the project Jira site [1]. I see that you're
already knocking out issues all over the place in there! You could also
create a link on project home page called "Processor Repo" or something
like that. Move and compile the patches to the working code base when you
generate a release and BEWM!!!, you have community generated processors
that work with the current version of the software. I see that there are
already two categories in Jira for Examples and Extensions. This could
expand on either one of these quite easily...

Cheers,
Adam

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI/

Re: Processor Repo