Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/27 18:05:57 UTC

Re: Answer to a problem

For future reference, the right list for such questions is
users@camel.apache.org.

In your particular case try to either get net connectivity or:
 > mvn install -Dfastinstall
from the root directory of the project (two directories up from where
you are). After you do this once, subsequent mvn install from the
example directory will work.

I will also test your scenario to see what's going on with the relative
path to the parent project, but that's not gonna make a difference for
the already released 2.10.3.

I hope this helps,
Hadrian