Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Rida Benjelloun <Ri...@bibl.ulaval.ca> on 2005/02/17 23:13:17 UTC

Lius

Hi,
I've just release an indexing framework based on Lucene witch is named LIUS.
LIUS is written in Java and it adds to Lucene many files format indexing
functionalities as: Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint, RTF, PDF, XML, HTML,
TXT, Open Office suite and JavaBeans. All the indexation process is based
on a configuration file.
You can visit this links for more informations about LIUS, documentation is
available in English and French:
www.bibl.ulaval.ca/lius/index.en.html
www.sourceforge.net/projects/lius

Re: Lius

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Rida,

Please add your project to the Lucene PoweredBy page on the wiki.

Also - I moderated in your messages - so please subscribe to the list
to send to it in the future.

	Erik