Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Carmona Perez, David" <DP...@fcc.es> on 2003/12/02 16:11:22 UTC

**Solved** 2 generators in a request

Thanks.

Finally a have made a custom action like this:

/**Ejecuta pipeline con efectos secundarios
 * @author dperezcar */
public class ExecutePipeline extends AbstractAction {
	/** @see org.apache.cocoon.acting.Action#act(org.apache.cocoon.environment.Redirector, org.apache.cocoon.environment.SourceResolver, java.util.Map, java.lang.String, org.apache.avalon.framework.parameters.Parameters) */
	public Map act(Redirector redirector, SourceResolver resolver, Map objectModel, String source, Parameters parameters) throws MalformedURLException, ParameterException, IOException {
		Source fte = resolver.resolveURI(parameters.getParameter("uri"));
		try {
			fte.getInputStream();
		} finally {
			resolver.release(fte);
		}
		return EMPTY_MAP;
	}
}

and something like that in the pipeline:

<map:match pattern="chunk/**.html">
<map:act type="ejecuta-pipeline">
		<map:parameter name="uri" value="cocoon:/generate-chunks"/>
</map:act>
<map:read src="{0}"/>
</map:match>

--------
David

Posted by Andrzej Jan Taramina <an...@chaeron.com>.
Carmona:

> Finally a have made a custom action like this:
>
> public class ExecutePipeline extends AbstractAction {

Why didn't you just use the ResourceLoadAction that was posted to the bug
list and this mail list some time ago?

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com