Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/17 17:37:29 UTC

Commits to oodt.staging.apache.org

Hi Folks,
We got a kick start on the above staging website.
N.B. The original site is still very much functional at oodt.apache.org.
Unfortunately I (or anyone else who wishes to work on the staging site)
have no way to avoid commits coming to our lists.
This will be like this for a while yet so I APOLOGISE in advance folks :(
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Commits to oodt.staging.apache.org