Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Mingtao Zhang <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/23 17:33:51 UTC

Any one seen application server shutdown hanging?

Hi,

I have hbase-client jar inside a tomcat doing some work. People in my group
report that tomcat shutdown is hanging for very rare chance (not possible
to close the window even in windows).

I suspect it's reaching 'uninterruptible sleep' state. But I've never got
luck to see it - -...

Is there any one who's ever seen a non-killable process related to
hbase-client? Rare victims said it's happening after connection timeout.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Mingtao

Re: Any one seen application server shutdown hanging?

Posted by tobe <to...@gmail.com>.
You can `jstack` to find out the thread which is hanging.